ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

VLS/TLS fees

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

returnofthemac
Newly Registered
Ireland

VLS/TLS fees

Post by returnofthemac » Fri Dec 27, 2019 5:40 pm

Hi guys,

My first post so please take it easy on me haha

I am currently planning on applying via the EEA Family permit. Which is free of course.

My question is regarding fees for the immigration centre that takes biometric details etc. VFS Global take care if this information: When do I pay the fees? I can see that the fee is 239USD which is a lot of money for me to pay for 2 people. I think it is 239 each :shock:
I think I would vomit if these people take this fee and don't give me the FP.

Current situation. Mexican wife and step son living in Mexico wanting to move here. Im have only Irish Nationality as my British has been renounced. Im living in the UK in the North of Ireland, working full time.

Please accept my apologies in advance if this has been answered previous. I tried searching the forum but I could not find anything to cover the information i required

Mac