ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

5 days left for judgement day...Final suggestion pls help...

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

vishalp
Newly Registered

5 days left for judgement day...Final suggestion pls help...

Post by vishalp » Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:44 pm

Hello Friends,

Lond waited months is coming near for my submission on 8th August...
I have all the documents regarding Tier1 application.
Please see the proof which i have gathered for Tier 1 and suggest me weather i will be fine and my visa will be achived, pls suggest friends...
1) Age Proof - Passport
2) Qualification - Bachelors degree
3) Earnings - 12months salary slip + Offer letter.
Also i was doing part time but that amt was paid to me in cash and not credited to my bank account. So as a proof i have 9 months salary slip + Salary Certificate from employer + Form16 of my part time + IT SARAL FORM of my earnings.
4) English Requirement - Qualified for NARIC + Transcript as proof in eng.
5) Maintanance - 15months bank statement + Letter from bank confirmin of having 2800 pounds

Guys i need all ur final verdict regarding this and also how do they conduct background checks, will it be through telephonic or do they personally visit to company and enquire. Please suggest freinds with all the possible things that have to be taken care...Will be thankful to you all friends...
Regards,