ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Got visa stamped on 1-Aug-2008

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

heavymetal
Newly Registered

Got visa stamped on 1-Aug-2008

Post by heavymetal » Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:02 am

Hi friends,

I got my tier 1 visa stamped on 1-Aug-2008.

Mine was rejected initially based on the grounds that some bank statements given as proof for maintenance funds were not sealed and signed by bank. I requested all my originals to be returned, BHC did it very promptly. Infact, I got all originals 1 day afer I requested those to be returned.

I reapplied on 14-july-2008 with original bank statements and for two weeks with statments signed and sealed by bank authorities. I got all my documents with passport stamped with Visa till 25-July-2011 on 1-Aug-2008.

This forum has been a great help without which it would not have been possible.

nit_aro
Newly Registered

Post by nit_aro » Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:54 am

Hi,

Congratulations! for the visa..

I have couple of questions in my mind like:

1. Did you pay the visa fee again while re-applying?

2. Did u submit your Birth Certificate for claiming the points for the age or the Passport was enough?

It will be highly appreciable if you add your cover letter and the list of various documents you submitted.

This will really help others.

Thanks

vijaymaghnani

Post by vijaymaghnani » Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:57 pm

Hi

Congrat...

Hey can u please send all of your cover letter to me(vijay.kumar@nbp.com.pk) ...

I am in making my application and will be sending documents in september...cover letters from a successfull person will greatly help me...

Vijay Kumar

tipu20

Post by tipu20 » Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:24 pm

Congratulations

bphanirajkumar

Post by bphanirajkumar » Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:16 pm

Hey Heavymetal,

Congrats my dear!! I too even applied on 16th July but still no update. Can you tell me from which VFS did u apply?? Won't be get our status updated in VFS regularly?? Please reply.

Thanks,
Phani.