ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependent visa application with main applicant within India

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

getsagar
Newly Registered

Dependent visa application with main applicant within India

Post by getsagar » Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:42 am

Hi,

I have a HSMP approval letter. I am planning for a EC in this month (August 2008) for me and my wife at the same time.

The VAF10 application form (Dependent form) requires some information in the section "About the Main applicant - your sponsor",
the required information are UK joining joining date, UK company address and designation etc.

I am apply from India, and I don't have a UK job in Hand as of now.

Under these condition is it possible to apply for the main and dependent visa at the same time.

Regards,
Sagar

vinny

Post by vinny » Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:45 am

Applications by dependants wrote:Completing the dependant application form

If you have dependants who wish to join or remain with you in United Kingdom, you or they should complete the separate dependant application form.

We encourage you to send dependant applications at the same time as the main application.

Dependants should state if they are submitting their application at the same time as your application. This tells us that both applications should be considered together.

If you are the main applicant and you have already received official notification from us that your application has been successful, this should also be indicated in this section.

Dependants should also state the category under which you have submitted an application.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

T1_Mainframe

Post by T1_Mainframe » Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:24 pm

Hello Vinny,

I am also up to seek answers to initial questions.

Dependents form is VAF10 and it does require job details of primary. We need to enter Job Title, Start and End date of job, address of work location.

I have to fill up online form and without entering dates, it does not allow to proceed. One can escape on paper form by writing primary has yet not moved to UK but what to do with online.

Thanks.