ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Non Eu Relative without EEA fp or EEA residence card applying from uk for Pre settled status

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kiron1212
United Kingdom

Non Eu Relative without EEA fp or EEA residence card applying from uk for Pre settled status

Post by kiron1212 » Wed Jan 01, 2020 1:42 pm

My father is an EU citizen, he has settled status. i am not an eu citizen but I have settled status. My husband is in the UK under point based visa. He lost his job and became financially dependent on my father and me. My father has sent him some money last month via bank transaction addition to paying rent and bills for the house we all are living in as a family.
I work part time and in full time education. So cant use spouse visa route. We got married in january 2017. So few years after we came to the UK.

I will only have one month of proof of cohabitation to show. Because he just changed his old address for banks and bills even though we always lived together since getting married. (His bank statements were going to his relatives house in the past).

What is the process for my husband to apply for pre settled status using as a family member/dependent relative of an EU citizen?

Please kindly give me a step by step instruction. :)

Thank you very much for your help.