ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PARENTS VISITING VISA FROM INDIA TO UK

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rkiran
Newly Registered

PARENTS VISITING VISA FROM INDIA TO UK

Post by rkiran » Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:35 pm

Hi Admin
I want to invite my wife's parents to UK on visiting visa for 3 months.
My question is:
They don't have any owned properties or anything rentals and any government benefits, simply they are depending on their sons and doing small household business for their maintenance, their sons give that money to hand, so no proper bank statements also to show that they are depend on their sons. But I have send £2500 on each of their account and maintaining that amount since 1 month.

can you help me give any suggestions to get visa for my in laws.

Thank you

vinny

Re: PARENTS VISITING VISA FROM INDIA TO UK

Post by vinny » Fri Jan 03, 2020 3:18 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

bhx81
Newly Registered
India

Re: PARENTS VISITING VISA FROM INDIA TO UK

Post by bhx81 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:07 pm

hello @rkiran,
I am not an admin just a recently registered user.
Just sharing personal experience.

When my parents came to visit me about 1.5 years ago, I wrote a detailed letter explaining the situation (e.g. no properties being owned and no salary as they have retired). Unlike your case they had bank accounts. In the detailed letter, I clearly stated that I will take care of all expenses including travel, accommodation in the UK, visa and any medical expenses during their stay in the UK. I showed my bank statement along with theirs. Their bank balance was very small in amount. I also suggested them to include copy of my father's retirement letter.

I hope these help.