ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

My UkVI Account Still On

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

yaadrakhna
BANNED
United Kingdom

My UkVI Account Still On

Post by yaadrakhna » Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:31 am

i made my application back at the beginning of December, uploaded scanned docs to the Sopra Steria UKVCAS site, and registered Biometrics in Croydon on 08 January 2020.

It's now Jan 10 and the Sopra Steria / UKVCA Site is still open to log into, and let me send additional scaned docs. Does anyone have any idea how long this remains open for once they've enrolled biometrics? Does it automatically progress with a case number at any point? i was given no indication once i left the facility in Croydon what happens next, and how long it takes to proceed with a case number.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: My UkVI Account Still On

Post by CR001 » Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:16 am

This is normal. Do not delete or upload anything, it won't be considered.

Nothing you do now except wait to hear back from HO. There is no way or system to track stages of your application.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

ram14esh

Post by ram14esh » Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:21 am

yes what CR001 advised is true. I made around 3 applications for my family and all still open even after the application's are approved. So it would be safe to leave it untouched.

yaadrakhna
BANNED
United Kingdom

Post by yaadrakhna » Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:38 pm

Thankyou for Your UsefulL advise now i am relaxed
Thankyou