ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Citizenship via ILR (5 year route)Employment history

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

vikash23
Newly Registered
India

Citizenship via ILR (5 year route)Employment history

Post by vikash23 » Fri Jan 10, 2020 4:21 pm

Hi,

I have three question

Question 1
1. I am applying for Citizenship via ILR (5 year route)

It ask for ""all Employment history ".

As a engineer I worked for two company and as a part time I am working as a photographer.

I have registered a company name for photography on November 2019. I will file my self assessment by Jan 2020.

Do I still need to say that I am a self employed of my photography job? Do I need to fill in the for about my two company detail and my own company (photography )

Question 2
2. We are going to have baby by June 2020. One of my friend told me that if the baby is born before I get citizenship I need to pay £1100 for child citizenship.

If I am a citizen before we have a baby, the baby will naturally will become a UK citizen.

Is it true?

If yes, then how soon I need to get my citizenship as will it take more than 4 months for the citizenship process ?

Question 3

for the below question
"Do you have a previous visa, entry clearance or leave to remain where you had to prove your knowledge of English?"

What should I say?

I had ILR and I showed my UK degree. Do I need to say yes?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Citizenship via ILR (5 year route)Employment history

Post by CR001 » Fri Jan 10, 2020 4:37 pm

1. You need to list ALL employment, any type of employment you have had.

2. If you hold ILR and the child is born in the UK, the child is automatically British and can apply for a British passport directly. If the child is born abroad before you are British, the child is not a British citizen automatically and has no entitlement to register as British either.

3. Yes
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.