ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

New Applications?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rajesh9pl
Mood:
United Kingdom

New Applications?

Post by rajesh9pl » Wed Feb 09, 2005 7:17 am

Dear All,

Hi,

I was about to despatch my application. Should I despatch it or wait for HO's new guide lines (new application form, points criteria)?

Thanks,
Rajesh.

gunjans

Post by gunjans » Wed Feb 09, 2005 7:27 am

despatch it now....
otherwise rules get thougher and difficult.

Mobig

Post by Mobig » Wed Feb 09, 2005 8:11 am

It would be better to advise if you tell us the points you are claiming. If you are hardly reaching the score then you should be coscious and if they are more than the lower limit then proceed as early as possible.

f2k
Diamond Member

Re: New Applications?

Post by f2k » Wed Feb 09, 2005 8:43 am

rajesh9pl wrote:Dear All,

Hi,

I was about to despatch my application. Should I despatch it or wait for HO's new guide lines (new application form, points criteria)?

Thanks,
Rajesh.
Post it straightaway, there is no guarantee that any of those rules will come into place (even though it is highly likely that they will), whats certain is that the fees will go up quite drastically from the 1st of April. so if you qualify on todays criteria then dont sit on your application go to DHl, Fedex a.s.a.p. The other thing that i was going to say is that, you dont know what the actual changes are going to be, e.g the points allocation, income levels, allowed occupations etc, it might happen that when the new rules come in you wont qualify for it. so dont wait around for that.
here is another thought, they also seem to be processing applications recieved in december and january, so you might actually get a result from them sooner than you expect :wink:

rajesh9pl
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by rajesh9pl » Wed Feb 09, 2005 8:51 am

Dear All,

Thanks for your positive replies. I am scoring 105 points. But things are almost ready, therefore I would be pain to prepare things once again.

Thanks,
Rajesh.

gill_b_s
Newly Registered

Post by gill_b_s » Wed Feb 09, 2005 9:47 am

I think applying ASAP makes sense. Though in my my case, i'll have to wait till end feb for one payslip . Hey .. can i apply with 11 payslips instead of 12 :-). Can't the case worker do some simple mathematics.

Cheers,
Gill

rajesh9pl
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by rajesh9pl » Wed Feb 09, 2005 9:57 am

Dear All,

I think, it will take some time for HO to implement new policies. By the time, HO comes up with new forms and its requisites, we can apply under on going HSMP program.

what do you say?