ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Getting Bank Statement Stamped

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

swati46

Getting Bank Statement Stamped

Post by swati46 » Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:28 am

HI
Does anybody know ir has anybody done this in the past :
Have an Indian Savings account with ICICI and recieved the bank statements but got them stamped and signed by going to ICICI branch in UK. OR taking print outs of transactions on Indian account and got them stamped and signed from ICICI UK.

Please help me with this query

Thanks
Swati

rajesh9pl
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by rajesh9pl » Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:23 pm

Can u please rephrase and do the proof reading? I am not able to understand the query.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:21 pm

It is highly unlikely that a bank will authenticate any documents pertaining to accounts that are not held by them (in that country). Best to check with ICICI UK directly if they would be ready to do such a thing.

This said, please note that premium account holders might not face such issues. Don't know if you are one!

regards
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

swati46

Post by swati46 » Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:32 pm

Thanks for the replies. I checked with the UK ICICI and they said that they cannot authenticate the bank statements of account held in India.

CoolestGuyC
Member of Standing

Post by CoolestGuyC » Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:24 pm

I checked with the UK ICICI and they said that they cannot authenticate the bank statements of account held in India.
Same is the case with HSBC UK and HSBC India. Neither of branches can see the information held with other.