ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

A question

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Lind
Israel

A question

Post by Lind » Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:36 pm

Hey,
I have a question, hopefully someone could help me:

I did the biometric a month ago and now waiting to the decision (priority).
In the biometric appointment in the TLS contract Tel Aviv, I got a tracking number for my passport then I can follow it and see where it is (the tracking number is of DHL).
The problem is that the woman there gave me by accident a tracking number of someone else!!
I can’t find anywhere a phone number/email address of the TLS. How can I contact them?

Now I’m worried and ask myself maybe, because the wrong tracking number I got, that there is an option this woman there did a worse mistake and related my application or biometric details to the other guy?

*i spoke to DHL, they don’t know how to help me.

TODMATT
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Re: A question

Post by TODMATT » Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:46 pm

Lind wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:36 pm
Hey,
I have a question, hopefully someone could help me:

I did the biometric a month ago and now waiting to the decision (priority).
In the biometric appointment in the TLS contract Tel Aviv, I got a tracking number for my passport then I can follow it and see where it is (the tracking number is of DHL).
The problem is that the woman there gave me by accident a tracking number of someone else!!
I can’t find anywhere a phone number/email address of the TLS. How can I contact them?

Now I’m worried and ask myself maybe, because the wrong tracking number I got, that there is an option this woman there did a worse mistake and related my application or biometric details to the other guy?

*i spoke to DHL, they don’t know how to help me.
Why don't you visit the TLS contact centre again ? If it is far from you then ask a friend or relative who lives nearby to pop in and ask for their number? You can also track your application on GOV website and it will tell you the stages and I am very sure you will also receive email from them if they have received and sent out your passport via DHL.
My opinions should not be constituted as an immigration or legal advice.

geoeng
Canada

Re: A question

Post by geoeng » Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:51 pm

Lind wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:36 pm
There appears to be a complaint/customer feedback contact form on their website that you may be able to use to get a response. Suspect they may not give out specific phone/email addresses due to concerns people would use them to try and find out the status of their application.
I'm just a guy on the Internet who immigrated to the UK. My opinions are based on my experience and interpretation of the immigration rules and should not be considered legal or immigration advice; your mileage may vary.