ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Right to appeal refusal but no form

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

waa15
Newly Registered

Right to appeal refusal but no form

Post by waa15 » Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:51 pm

Hi

I would like to seek your advice on what to do after British embassy in Nigeria refused visa application for my wife and daughter on the grounds that I didn't submit bank statements for at least 6 months.

It was written in the decision paper that they had right to appeal but was were not given the appeal form. Instead, one official advised them to re-apply and pay another visa application of around 440 pounds.

This, I feel is not fair.

I'll appreciate your advice on this issue and any experience from the British embassy in Nigeria.

Regards

Waa

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:06 pm

Go to the link below and download form AIT1 (150kb one) . Print it off. Complete it and either return it the BHC where you applied or to AIT in UK within 28 days of recieving your refusal notice.

Have you recieved the refusal notice stating the reasons for your refusal?.
The AIT1 form should have been with it, but dont worry the printout from this link will suffice.

http://www.ait.gov.uk/FormsGuidance/sta ... lForms.htm