ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

latest Tier 1 visa processing time in India

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

dev_mumbai
Newly Registered

latest Tier 1 visa processing time in India

Post by dev_mumbai » Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:51 pm

Hi Guys,

Am going to post my Tier 1 application in Mumbai VFS in a few days. Am keen to know the current time taken for processing. Any news from anybody?

~ Dev

coolguyIndia

Re: latest Tier 1 visa processing time in India

Post by coolguyIndia » Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:10 am

In my exp it will be somewhere arround 1 month to 1 month 10 days ... ofcourse in some case it may be less as well. I have seen one application getting approval within 20 days as well, I guess another guy mentioned that if one does the study of rules properly and provides all the documents and some "not asked" documents then it MAY improve the chances of getting an approval earlier.

Kindly note that by "not asked" documents I meant about accomodation proof and job prospectus in UK. These documents are not asked however off late people have applied along with these. Ofcourse u have option not to submit these documents.

Hope above helped.

Regards
dev_mumbai wrote:Hi Guys,

Am going to post my Tier 1 application in Mumbai VFS in a few days. Am keen to know the current time taken for processing. Any news from anybody?

~ Dev
Thanks & Best Regards

dev_mumbai
Newly Registered

Post by dev_mumbai » Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:42 am

Thanks for the tips. Will do that. Will attach "not asked" supportings as well. Lets check the timeline.