ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Application got refused for HSMP. Please do the neeful

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

karthikcap
Newly Registered

Application got refused for HSMP. Please do the neeful

Post by karthikcap » Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:08 am

Hi all,

My application got refused for HSMP, reason is they have considered continues 12 months out of 15 months which is under new rules, as i have applied on march 27, 2008 the rules was any 12 months out of 15 months.
for which the previous earnings points has not matched.

Please suggest me the procedure for appealing the same and let me know if any of you have the same issue?

Thanks,
Karthik

caling97

Post by caling97 » Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:16 am

hello,

Very sorry to hear that, but as far as i know, the old rule is "any consecutive 12 months out of 15 months", hope you can find a way out, best of luck!

rajesh9pl
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Application got refused for HSMP. Please do the neeful

Post by rajesh9pl » Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:03 am

karthikcap wrote:Hi all,

My application got refused for HSMP, reason is they have considered continues 12 months out of 15 months which is under new rules, as i have applied on march 27, 2008 the rules was any 12 months out of 15 months.
for which the previous earnings points has not matched.

Please suggest me the procedure for appealing the same and let me know if any of you have the same issue?

Thanks,
Karthik
Any 12 consecutive months of last 15 months has been rule always. If you had breaks then you can not appeal, unless any single set of consecutive months were alone sufficient to earn you sufficient points. Otherwise, you appean does not have any valid ground to proceed.

If there is something different then do let us know.

Also read this on needful as well, its very good.