ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

URGENT Help needed - EU4 Appeal Refused - What's Next?

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Capricorn
Ireland

URGENT Help needed - EU4 Appeal Refused - What's Next?

Post by Capricorn » Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:23 pm

Hi all

Apologies for starting a new thread but I am doing so just to keep it clean and if someone is looking for similar post.

Background/History

- Applied for EU1 for parents being BC and exercising Treaty Rights which was refused
- Applied for Review (EU4) which was refused due to lack of dependency proof (my mistake as I should had provided all the proofs which I had but thought they were looking for proof before coming to Ireland and not also while in the State)
- Barrister does not see a way for me to winning in JR due to lack of documentation provided and also due to them owning a rental property even though they are still partially dependent upon me for their basic/essential needs.

What are my next options?

- GNIB card valid till 7th Feb.
- Should I apply for a new EU1 application in Ireland? I've been told on this forum that I wont get a new stamp and it will go to repatriation unit instead.
- Should I go back to UK and apply for Surrinder Singh from UK while their GNIB is still valid (another 7 days)
- Any other option?

Kindly advise ASAP as time is running out due to their GNIB card expiring soon

Capricorn
Ireland

Re: URGENT Help needed - EU4 Appeal Refused - What's Next?

Post by Capricorn » Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:18 am

Can anyone help?

arz1986
- thin ice -

Post by arz1986 » Fri Jan 31, 2020 3:37 pm

GNIB card valid till 7th Feb.
- Should I apply for a new EU1 application in Ireland? I've been told on this forum that I wont get a new stamp and it will go to repatriation unit instead.

you are same situation like me, I am 32 months ago. If you doing very good job in Ireland than do it. but you already know the outcome.

- Should I go back to UK and apply for Surrinder Singh from UK while their GNIB is still valid (another 7 days)
I think, talk to lawyers in UK what they think.
if someone donot have visa from ireland, can they go back and apply for RC UK. i think, yes, then ask what is the chance of winning it.
- Any other option?

arz1986
- thin ice -

Post by arz1986 » Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:20 pm

https://www.gov.uk/settled-status-eu-ci ... ty#content
I think, if u can go to UK or planning to go to UK, use EUSS pre-settlement scheme, u have to submit same document as UKRC.
discuss it with lawyer in UK.
go to UK, then apply it is better.