ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Referee forms

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

alixedi
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Referee forms

Post by alixedi » Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:44 pm

I just completed my citizenship application.

I have the referee forms that say: "On the back of the applicant’s photograph, please write their full name and date of birth. The photograph should then be glued into the space aside."

This is a bit confusing because I thought I was supposed to scan and upload this in which case writing my name and date of birth on the back of the photograph shouldn't really matter?

Am I missing something? Thanks!

zaf1
Pakistan

Re: Referee forms

Post by zaf1 » Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:27 pm

Hello,
Did you get a specific referee declaration form pertaining to your application after completing it?

OR it is the same available online ?

If same please share the link.

I think the requirement for photo is only when send by post so in case it gets lost they can locate it. But as these days it is scanned so in case you write name or not will not matter! But better experts shed light on it!