ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

payment not deducted

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

upmanyu0110
Newly Registered

payment not deducted

Post by upmanyu0110 » Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:16 am

Hi all,

I sent my documents on july 29th thru fedex and they were received by home office on 31st july.

Now one full week has passed and they have not deducted any charges from my credit card( I used my local UAE credit card issued by mastercard thru local UAE bank).

Is this delay normal or it calls for some action from my side ( like faxing payment details once again to remove any error).

I donot have a reference number also, so I can not ask about my particular case.

Any direction in this regard will be a great help.

Regards,
Upmanyu

justice_will_reign
Member of Standing

Re: payment not deducted

Post by justice_will_reign » Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:20 pm

upmanyu0110 wrote:Hi all,

I sent my documents on july 29th thru fedex and they were received by home office on 31st july.

Now one full week has passed and they have not deducted any charges from my credit card( I used my local UAE credit card issued by mastercard thru local UAE bank).

Is this delay normal or it calls for some action from my side ( like faxing payment details once again to remove any error).

I donot have a reference number also, so I can not ask about my particular case.

Regards,
Upmanyu
Still too early to panic and I will suggest you give it more time. In as much your card details are properly entered on the application form, there shouldn't be any problem. Some payments may not necessarily show straight-away on your account unless if you check your account online, you may notice it on your credit available. If my middle of next week, you still do not hear anything, you may have to contact HO just to clarify - I know they may not want to say anything because the payment is being handled by another company. All the best

grant1
Member of Standing

Post by grant1 » Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:50 pm

you have posted the same query 4 times. you need put yout query on the forum once and then wait for sometime till the time other member of the forum replies. by starting soo many differenr threads for the same question you are clogging the forum.

Please be careful
upmanyu0110 wrote:Hi all,

Regards,
Upmanyu

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:57 am

upmanyu0110 wrote:I sent my documents on july 29th thru fedex and they were received by home office on 31st july.
Assuming it isn't a typo error and you did apply on 29th July, and by home office you mean Home Office in UK. If so, then -

I'll be really surprised if you say you applied for HSMP on 29-July! HSMP scheme was closed on 29-Jun and Tier 1 scheme introduced on 30-Jun.
Transitional arrangements for HSMP wrote:If your application for an HSMP approval letter was made on or after 30 June 2008
Your application will not be processed and will be returned to you.
I'll be equally surprised if you say you sent a Tier 1 application to Home Office in UK!
Initial Applications wrote:How to apply if you are outside the United Kingdom
The process for applying if you are outside the United Kingdom is:

Step 1: complete a self-assessment online using our points-based calculator to find out if you are likely to score enough points.
Step 2: go to the Visa services website, which you can find on the right of this page, to find out if you must submit any personal details in the country you are applying from to find the application form.
Step 3: take or send your form(s), fee and supporting evidence to the visa application centre. You must also arrange to give your biometrics, which are usually taken at the visa application centre.
Whichever it was (Tier 1 or HSMP), if you applied on 29th July and posted the application to HO in UK, then your application is either on its way back to you in UAE or getting ready for the return journey.

:cry:
regards
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:03 am

grant1 wrote:you have posted the same query 4 times.
Guess you mixed up OP with someone else. OP has made only 3 posts and his last query (before this one) is dated June 6th.

Please be careful :wink:

regards
Life isn't fair, but you can be!