ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Home Office Withdrew Refusal Decision for FLR FP before Appeal Hearing at FTT

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

blackkent
Newly Registered

Home Office Withdrew Refusal Decision for FLR FP before Appeal Hearing at FTT

Post by blackkent » Thu Feb 06, 2020 5:00 pm

History:
  • FLR FP Application made March 2017 after separation from Ex wife.
    • Refused March 2019 and Appeal Lodged
    • Numerous Adjournments due to ongoing Child Contact Case.
    • Direct Contact Refused for 1 year as Mother claimed stress due to court case and indirect contact issued.
      Home Office was informed of the court hearing outcome and also informed of new relationship with current partner who is 9 months pregnant and who is also unable to move out of the UK due to medical condition ( Cancer Survivor who goes for checkups every 6 months and has the BRCA1 gene mutation ). Partner's mother sent a letter along with my partner along with medical evidences to confirm claims.
On the day of the appeal hearing, we recieve a call from the Home Office that their refusal decision has been withdrawn and their reason is that further evidence had been submitted showing a significant change in the appellant (me) situation. The decision is therefore withdrawn and the case is to be reconsidered on all the evidences now available.

My Question is ? Has anyone in this forum had similar experience ? What was the outcome and how long did it take to hear back from the Home Office after withdrawal of their decision.

Thank you

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Home Office Withdrew Refusal Decision for FLR FP before Appeal Hearing at FTT

Post by Amber » Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:14 am

This is when an appeal is lapsed, the Secretary of State will provide a decision which is more favourable than their previous. You should receive your decision letter in due course.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

blackkent
Newly Registered

Re: Home Office Withdrew Refusal Decision for FLR FP before Appeal Hearing at FTT

Post by blackkent » Fri Feb 07, 2020 8:18 am

Amber wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:14 am
This is when an appeal is lapsed, the Secretary of State will provide a decision which is more favourable than their previous. You should receive your decision letter in due course.
Thanks for replying. I figured that would be the case. Am guessing there is no approximate time frame a decision could be made and its all subjective or would I say differ case by case ?