ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

email addresses proof of relationship/contact

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

AzimScot

email addresses proof of relationship/contact

Post by AzimScot » Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:57 am

I am about to send my documents away to submit for a visa. I have a concern regarding proof of contact with my wifes email as she uses her brothers email address to contact as she is modest and doesnt like revealing her full name on the internet. Will this cause a problem?

I do have text messages sent and received but all emails are on her brothers name?

whirly

Re: email addresses proof of relationship/contact

Post by whirly » Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:59 pm

AzimScot wrote:I am about to send my documents away to submit for a visa. I have a concern regarding proof of contact with my wifes email as she uses her brothers email address to contact as she is modest and doesnt like revealing her full name on the internet. Will this cause a problem?

I do have text messages sent and received but all emails are on her brothers name?
Presumably she has signed at least some of the messages with her name...? 'Love from xxx' ??? Honestly, I doubt they'll even look that closely - how many people use their real names for email anyway? I'd be willing to bet that this won't even be an issue as long as the rest of your application is strong. Best of luck!

AzimScot

Post by AzimScot » Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:46 pm

yeah thats what i thought if it was like babe123 or stud 123 they wouldnt care but its her brothers name on it i really hope it doesnt cause a problem. They may see it and say why is so and so sending emails and not her???

Ramsay

Post by Ramsay » Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:23 am

Dick-Wedge-In-Kathmandu had no problem with his visa - and when signing in it always thinks I'm my brother for reasons unknown??

Should be no problem at all unless they think her brother likes sending you hugs and kisses three times a week :oops: