ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visit Visa - Have you been issued with a UK visa in the past 10 years?

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ILR.dot.dot.dot

Visit Visa - Have you been issued with a UK visa in the past 10 years?

Post by ILR.dot.dot.dot » Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:50 pm

Hi,

I am applying for Visit visa for my father who has been to UK on Visit Visa 2 times in past. He has been issued Visit Visa twice in past - 6 months each.

There is a question in the Visa form as - Have you been issued with a UK visa in the past 10 years?
Subsequent question to the above is - Date of application

Now since he had Visit Visa twice, which one of the two I need to mention in above? The form is asking of a date for just one time but does not say which one I need to fill here.

Appreciate if anyone can help please?

Thanks.

iwolga
United Kingdom

Re: Visit Visa - Have you been issued with a UK visa in the past 10 years?

Post by iwolga » Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:39 pm

Most recent. However, when I was filling in the form, I remember there was an option to add more. But maybe it was more visits rather then more visas