ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Mistakes in MN1 referee form

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Rabilal123
Newly Registered

Mistakes in MN1 referee form

Post by Rabilal123 » Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:11 am

Dear friends,
Today we had biometric and document submission appointment in soperia siteria at croydon.During the docs checking, i realised that i did silly mistakes by NOT writing applicant(My daughter) name in referees forms,(Where photos were attached) ,i requested lady and wrote my daughter name, gave to her and she sacanned/uploaded it.(I had carried out original copies). But my previously uploaded forms also there.
(Both referees have genuinely signed on it.)
My concern is whether these forms will cause any problem or should be okay?Lady on sopera siteria told no problem.But I need some assurance and advise from you plz??Real life example are so peaceful.Thanks

hotmale
India

Re: Mistakes in MN1 referee form

Post by hotmale » Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:46 am

I did the same on my wife’s referral both left blank, no issues and received approval in 4 weeks, if they have concern homeoffice will contact you.