ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visiting Visa to Nigeria

Please post country topics not listed elsewhere.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

StaceyWarman
Newly Registered

Visiting Visa to Nigeria

Post by StaceyWarman » Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:13 pm

Hi,

Please can someone help me. I am applying for a multiple visiting visa to Nigeria. The embassy have called me to say that they need a letter from my employer to say that they support my trip to Nigeria. I have applied for Visa's before and have never been asked to submit this kind of document. I asked the man at the embassy to explain to me what the letter needs to have in it, but he was very rude and said that it is not his job to tell me and i can either send the additional, document or not.

Please can someone help me and tell me what information needs to be in this letter

Thanks

brownbonno
Netherlands

Post by brownbonno » Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:11 am

Issuance of a Nigerian multi Visa is at the discretion of the visa officer.
If you non British,you need a need a proof or evidence of stay in the UK.
You must have an identifiable sponsor.
In an case i am sure there is something missing in your application or this is the first multi you have applied for and want to be sure that you are coming back to your job in the UK.Not to remain there working as an illegal expatriate.
Knowledge is Power