ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Credit in the last 6 months

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

syed786
Newly Registered

Credit in the last 6 months

Post by syed786 » Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:08 am

Hi,
I am HSMP Approved in March and would be applying on August 29th for the Entry Clearance for self, spouse and my kid. I would be claiming maintainence fund from May 28th to August 28th(3 Months) where the funds have never gone below Rs 5,34,000 (Considering I had to maintain GBP2800+1600+1600 = GBP 6000)

I have a question in regards to the credits in my bank account before May 28th... I have one credit of Rs 4 Lacs transfered on April 2nd From my fathers account and another one of Rs 80,000 on May 8th from my brothers acccount.

Q1) Even though both the credits are not during the 3 months maintainence period, is it advisable to provide source of the credits? (I can get my fathers and brothers bank statement to show the transfer along with affidavit, if need be)

Q2) Also my bank account where I am maintaining my funds is a joint account with my spouse....will that be a problem?

Q3) I have made a hotel booking for 16 days for accomodation, will that be fine?

Q4) When I applied for my HSMP on Feb 5th 2008, I had provided bank statement from February 1st 2007 till January 31st 2008... so now while applying for EC do I need to provide Bank statement February 1st 2008 to August 28th 2008?? Apart from the above statement I had also planned to take another statement from May 28th - Aug 28th along with the letter from the bank that my balance has never gone below Rs 5,34,000 during the maintainence period

Q5) I have read on other post that there has been a new Tier 1 form available for people appying after August 8th, is that applicable in my case too.

Q6) Do I have to provide job search emails while applying for EC

Would appreciate if senior members can help.... and I apologize If I have repeated any questions for which answers are already available in the forum.

Regards Syed

rajesh9pl
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by rajesh9pl » Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:24 am

1. You do not need to provide source of those CRs if they are not appearing on enclosed Bank Statements to pass Maintenance (Funds) requirement
2. Joint account with spouse is being accepted. Search the forum and you will find various posts on this topic
3. Fine
4. No need to provide those Statements again. If you have original Banks Statement of last 3 months then a letter from bank is not required
5. You always need to download latest form to apply, a basic rule
6. It would be good, you should do it.