ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Eu4 review application processing time

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Sudaiskhan313
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Eu4 review application processing time

Post by Sudaiskhan313 » Fri Feb 21, 2020 7:23 pm

EU4 review application processing time in Ireland.
When did you apply? How long does it take?

Sudaiskhan313
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Re: Eu4 review application processing time

Post by Sudaiskhan313 » Fri Feb 21, 2020 7:37 pm

My father is British citizen. He brought us to Ireland in 2014. We had stamp 4eufm for 4 years. We went to garda station for extant one year more in 2018 but we got refusal letter instead of extension. We tried hard but we failed. The final story came to eu4 review. But my mom and sister got barring order against my dad. So he left us and gone.. so my mom and sister got stamp 4 for one year. And me and my brother applied for eu4 review With a new story letter, that our father let us and gone now we are living with mom and sister.
So please can I know how long does eu4 review take.
Because my mom is a housewife and just my sister working in care centre. And me and my brother are unemployed due to no GNIB. The life is so hard really. The total income is just 1300 euro per month. 750 is home rent, 200 electric bill. And in 350 we serve ourselves for month.

arz1986
- thin ice -

Re: Eu4 review application processing time

Post by arz1986 » Sat Feb 22, 2020 9:28 pm

Sorry to hear that. EU4 review processing time is 21 months. I hope it will help.