ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Cancellation(withdrawl) of spouse visa application

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

walkingintherain
- thin ice -
United Kingdom

Cancellation(withdrawl) of spouse visa application

Post by walkingintherain » Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:00 am

Dear friends,
Would much appreciate if someone would guide me how to withdraw my spouse visa application please?
I have been waiting for a decision for the last 4 months but no answer so far.
And now my wife is having some health issues because of which she would be unable to travel aborad for the next 4/5 months.
So , I thought it would be better to withdraw the application altogether now and reapply later on when she would be fit & healthy..
Thank you for your support.

taffet87
Pakistan

Re: Cancellation(withdrawl) of spouse visa application

Post by taffet87 » Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:50 am

Best outcome. Don’t withdraw if visa is approved and she can come for even one day her 5 year clock starts running plus you don’t lose the application fee.

Even if she can’t come now you can just apply for a new 30 day visa on passport later when she is ready to travel rather than withdraw the application.

taffet87
Pakistan

Re: Cancellation(withdrawl) of spouse visa application

Post by taffet87 » Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:33 am