ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

From Eu4 review (eu1A) to Eu1

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Saliabara
Newly Registered
Syria

Romanian refugee in ireland

Post by Saliabara » Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:22 pm

Hi , i have been garnted as a refugee in Romania , but bec. My fiance (EU member) living in ireland i moved to live with her there , we r now during the three month notce in order to get married , but my question is
Can i get a permit to work untill we get married?
Noticing that we already applied for EU Treaty rights
Form 2 month but with no answer

yala93
Mood:
Ireland

Re: Romanian refugee in ireland

Post by yala93 » Thu Aug 01, 2019 2:24 pm

Hi,

You will have to be married first to apply for EU Treaty rights. Not sure if there is a specific visa allowing you to work for those 3 months.

Saliabara
Newly Registered
Syria

Eu treaty enquiry

Post by Saliabara » Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:02 pm

Hello,
I applied for eutr1A and i got refusal because i didnt send any statement or documents with the application , but i when i made an appeal i sent everything , picz , conversations , written statements clarifying everything about our relation ,
My question is How long it could take noticing that this is my 15 week after i request a review + that my stamp will end tomorrow 28/11 and am scared from being arrested or deported :cry:

And the immigration garda could visit us before or after the initial decision ?

Thank you in advance

sidney13
Newly Registered
Portugal

Re: Eu treaty enquiry

Post by sidney13 » Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:57 pm

Seeing ur case plz request the eu treaty for an extension of stamp 4 immediately. Can u plz advise when was the review submitted?. Is it for EU1 refusal of residence card.

Saliabara
Newly Registered
Syria

Eu treaty enquiry

Post by Saliabara » Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:56 am

Hi everyone ,
Me and my fiance (Eu citizen) applied since augest for a review for my application for eu1A and since that date we heard nothing form them , now we made an interview for marriage and we got accepted and we set a date for marriage at 21/02/2020 in the civil registration office in Ireland ,
My question is :
How long it could take to get a stamp 4 after marriage?(sending to them a mail informing them that we got married)
Can my decision comes with rejection after we got married here in Ireland?
Thank you,

Granista
BANNED
American Samoa

Post by Granista » Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:42 am

Yes you can still be denied after you are married. Especially if it looks like a marriage of convenience

Also, you won't get a temp stamp 4 based on an email, you'll have to get an appointment in Burgh Quay.

Saliabara
Newly Registered
Syria

From Eu4 review (eu1A) to Eu1

Post by Saliabara » Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:47 am

Hello everybody,
I came to Ireland in Feb. 2019 with my Eu partner
We informed the registration office of our intention to get marry in the same time i applied for Eu1A
In May and i got refused in Augest because of information lacking ( i didnt know that i have to write a statment and pictures as a proof + we wasnt living together for two years) till today Feb 2018 my review is still pending as now in feb. Me and my partner got married here in ireland after they interviewed us and allow this marriage to be completed as i also send a copy of marriage to INIS
And they said that the new information is added to my file and its up to me if i want to make EU1 application
My question is : is it important to make Eu1 application and what will happen to the review of the Eu1A application?
And how long it could take to have stamp 4?
Thank you

Lj0123
United Kingdom

Re: From Eu4 review (eu1A) to Eu1

Post by Lj0123 » Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:40 pm

How long were you living together when you applied for EU1A?

Saliabara
Newly Registered
Syria

Re: From Eu4 review (eu1A) to Eu1

Post by Saliabara » Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:45 pm

We were together in lI'llng distance relastionship for six month and when we applied we was living together 5 months

Saliabara
Newly Registered
Syria

Post by Saliabara » Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:32 pm

sidney13 wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:57 pm
Seeing ur case plz request the eu treaty for an extension of stamp 4 immediately. Can u plz advise when was the review submitted?. Is it for EU1 refusal of residence card.
Am still on depending for a review for eu1A application