ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Good Immigration lawyer needed

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

josephblr
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Good Immigration lawyer needed

Post by josephblr » Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:19 pm

I have been on ILR for a long time .Now I intend to apply for citizenship .I do not wish to take any chances with my application . So I am looking for a good immigration lawyer in North West London/South Hertfordshire area to ensure my application goes through smoothly .Can anyone offer some suggestions please ?

alterhase58
Germany

Re: Good Immigration lawyer needed

Post by alterhase58 » Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:19 pm

The board rules are that recommendations or links to specific legal advisors should not be published here.
Do you have specific concerns? The application is relatively simple and a lawyer will just fill in the form for a hefty fee.
You are welcome to post specific questions. Application AN Guidance: https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... n-guidance
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

Djsuccess
Diamond Member
Nigeria

Post by Djsuccess » Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:46 am

josephblr wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:19 pm
I have been on ILR for a long time .Now I intend to apply for citizenship .I do not wish to take any chances with my application . So I am looking for a good immigration lawyer in North West London/South Hertfordshire area to ensure my application goes through smoothly .Can anyone offer some suggestions please ?
What is your history? You might be able to get help from this forum
I am not a lawyer and do not claim to be one. All my comments here are based on my opinions, experience and interpretation of the appropriate UKVI guidance documents and immigration rules.

Zerubbabel
Respected Guru
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Zerubbabel » Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:39 am

A lawyer can't do a lot of you when it comes to naturalisation. It's a form to fill online and some basic papers to upload.

Unless your situation is very peculiar, that form is simple to fill. An immigration adviser would just simply ask you the same questions as in the form then fill it for you.