ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How to contact MP local-priority service useless

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

silentsmile
United Kingdom

How to contact MP local-priority service useless

Post by silentsmile » Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:31 pm

Hello gurus and expert please help and advice

Seagul or any one.

Can any one plz help me how to contact local mp i need to bring my family asap my son got allergy reaction and i can't bring him back he's born in uk and my wife and son stuck in paksitan 30days time scale is over now need to contact mp

Read my time line visa from Pakistan spouce and child

Type : Spouse Visa for Wife & Child

Level: ( Priority) 

Online Apllication Submitted: 14th Jan 2020

Biometrics 20th Jan 2020

Documents Vfs website Self Scanned : 18th Jan 2020

Gerry confirmation text :20th Jan 2020

updated

Received ECO Email : 29Jan 2020

No update, no call to sponsor / Employer

17 feb rang chargeable service phone ukvi, very bad attitude person didn't help very unprofessional, complained and reported
Recieved email 27 feb 2020: case not straight : I know they just buying time

My wife left uk with valid visa and son born in uk lives in ul without visa 6 years he's entitle to get British passport but i invested my money so much to get quicker visa , UK passport took so long that's why but look no we stuck

Please guys guide me how to involve Mp from uk to get letter i know they ukvi will not move. 

Ppl who applied after me got visa.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: How to contact MP local-priority service useless

Post by seagul » Thu Mar 05, 2020 1:37 am

Ideally wait more because even from inside the UK many applicants are not receiving their decisions within their prescribed time. However, if you still wishes to approach your mp then read below as how can you do it:

https://www.parliament.uk/get-involved/contact-your-mp/
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.