ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need help

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

tomisa222
Newly Registered

Need help

Post by tomisa222 » Fri Feb 11, 2005 3:47 pm

I worked as a Teacher in the junior college section of a college from june 1994 (7 years) and promoted as a supervisor of the junior college section from june 2001 ( 3 years). Junior college consists of standard 11 and 12, same as A level in UK. Supervisor is the head of Junior college and reporting to principal. 64 teachers are working under me.

I will be greatful if you let me know whether the hsmp team consider my position as a senior level or as an academic department head to claim for 35 points.

Looking forward your opinion
Thanks.

Sher

Post by Sher » Fri Feb 11, 2005 9:28 pm

A lot depends on how you present matters ..... honestly, precisely and arresting attention.
nJOY !
may u grow by leaps and pounds !

:roll:

ford

Post by ford » Sat Feb 12, 2005 4:34 pm

As a techer from a different country would be a tough sell( language, perception etc), but you stand a better chance if you stress on a speciality you teach and providing evidence that there is a shortage of such skills in UK to claim 35 points.

Cheers,
Ford.