ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PDF documents?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ChugaLuvMe
Malta

PDF documents?

Post by ChugaLuvMe » Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:46 am

All my documents are in PDF format, is this ok? I plan to just upload them myself after we have applied.

All NOC letters from parents, mortgage statements, bank statements, pay slips, pictures of our relationship/us together are all in PDF format. What I done was scan them then just merge them onto a PDF so for example pictures of us together are in one PDF file containing maybe 30-50 pictures. Same with bank statements, pay slips etc.

Quickly regarding bank statements - they are online copies stamped by the bank on each page. I then scanned each page and emailed to myself before merging them onto one PDF. Is this fine?

No physical copies are needed anymore that my wife has to take to her biometric appointment? Wife is applying from USA.

Thanks.

Korekt
Mood:
Nigeria

Re: PDF documents?

Post by Korekt » Thu Mar 12, 2020 3:38 am

Why have you started a new post?

You can continue in the one below.

immigration-for-family-members/employer ... l#p1887301
"Facts are sacred. Opinions are free."

ChugaLuvMe
Malta

Post by ChugaLuvMe » Thu Mar 12, 2020 4:31 am

Korekt wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 3:38 am
Why have you started a new post?

You can continue in the one below.

immigration-for-family-members/employer ... l#p1887301
Because it's a different question and I already have some unanswered questions on there and don't want to bombard the thread with constant questions especially if there are some already there which haven't been answered.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:08 am

Continue in your existing topic please.

See link below about multiple topics forum rule!!!

announcements/multiple-posts-will-be-lo ... t5722.html
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.