ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP Refused!!!????

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rlo2tlj
Newly Registered

HSMP Refused!!!????

Post by rlo2tlj » Fri Feb 11, 2005 7:38 pm

OMG!!! What do I do?

My solicitor notified me that my HSMP Application was refused (Sent Jan 26th, refused Feb 8th) due to the fact that a supporting document (an employer referral as to Gradutate/Senior Level experience) had not been sent with the original application; even tho in the original application we stated that is was "to follow". The document was then sent 3 days later and they said they never received it at the Home Office. We have the tracking number from Royal Mail and have started a search.

Now, here's the worst part. I am on a flight to the UK next Wednesday. With the "refusal" on my record it is possible that I could be refused entry even on a visitors visa!!!!

What do I do??

Richard

Sher

Post by Sher » Fri Feb 11, 2005 9:23 pm

I don't think u will be refused entry on a valid visitors visa.
As for the HSMP, be persistent with the tracing of the additional document. Alternatively, u cld re-send or re-apply.
nJOY !
may u grow by leaps and pounds !

:roll:

f2k
Diamond Member

Post by f2k » Sat Feb 12, 2005 7:45 pm

Sorry to hear bout your refusal. i dont think you should worry bout being refused entry, because you have not actual been refused a 'visa'. however whatever you do dont mention it to the immigration officer that you have applied for and been refused for hsmp. anyway i am sure if you can track the document and show it to them they will reverse their decision, this is time for your solicitor to earn his money.
on another matter maybe you could share some details of your application. you see with all the theories that are going around bout how they are processing applications. so infor on your occupation, country of origin, qualifications etc, might help

Chess
Diamond Member

Post by Chess » Mon Feb 14, 2005 1:12 pm

f2k wrote:on another matter maybe you could share some details of your application. you see with all the theories that are going around bout how they are processing applications. so infor on your occupation, country of origin, qualifications etc, might help
HSMP processing times/criteria are a bit of a lottery at the moment . I dont have any scientific defensible reason why some applications are being processed so fast and others are starting to get cob webs and dust piling on them:oops:
Where there is a will there is a way.