ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Application for my wife ILR or Set (M)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rangers
United Kingdom

Application for my wife ILR or Set (M)

Post by rangers » Sat Mar 21, 2020 3:11 pm

Dear Respected Members,

My wife came here in UK 25th Dec 2012.At that time i was in PSW. In 2014 i have switched to Tier 1 Entrepreneur and she was Tier 1 Dependent of mine since then.My entrepreneur extension was done in 22nd May 2018.
In October 2018 i have completed my 10 years and received my ILR. As my wife have valid visa till 22nd May 2020 from Tier 1 Extension whats her options now?Any chance of applying ILR (point based) or she need to switch FLR (M) showing the required salary?
Regards
Rangers

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Application for my wife ILR or Set (M)

Post by CR001 » Sat Mar 21, 2020 3:18 pm

You were already advised last year that her only option is to switch to FLR m. The advice hasn't changed and neither have the rules.

She cannot apply for ilr based on PBS Dependent visa because you did NOT get ilr based on PBS route.

immigration-for-family-members/applicat ... l#p1838032
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.