ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Working while appeal pending.

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Keith12
United Kingdom

Working while appeal pending.

Post by Keith12 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:49 am

Hi Guru's. Im really sorry if could'nt explain it properly.

I just want to know whether my FLR M application is in-time application or not because my ILR submission date is different from FLR M (Dependant) Submission date ( to be protected under section 3c) as my Flr m visa has been refused , and i did appeal againt Home office decision.

Overview immigtation history.
Varied (main applicant )from Tier 1 Ent to ILR (10 year route). submitted ILR application online on 1-11-2019 and Booked super priority appointment after a week (i.e 8/11/2019) and Granted ILR.

Dependant
(8/11/2019) Varied the application from Tier 1 Ent dependant visa to FLR M (submitted Flr m application for my dependant)

Can he work while appeal is pending.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Working while appeal pending.

Post by CR001 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:54 am

Please desist from :

1. Starting new topics asking the same questions in the wrong sub fourm. You have a topic already for your spouse!!

2. Posting FLR(M) questions in the ILR sub forum! They are not relevant to this sub forum!!

immigration-for-family-members/court-ap ... l#p1889534

indefinite-leave-to-remain/varying-to-i ... 13-20.html
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.