ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Find a referees for British Citizenship

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Euge
Newly Registered
Italy

Find a referees for British Citizenship

Post by Euge » Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:19 pm

Hello I ‘m collecting all the documents for the citizenship application,I just realised how the referees are soo difficult to find,I know this director of limited company for more than 3 years luckily,I don’t know yet if will accept.
My question is ,Can a restaurant manager be the mean referee ?
he’s part of this category= Director, manager or personnel officer of a VAT registered company?
Regards Eugenio

Djsuccess
Diamond Member
Nigeria

Re: Find a referees for British Citizenship

Post by Djsuccess » Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:14 pm

Euge wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:19 pm
Hello I ‘m collecting all the documents for the citizenship application,I just realised how the referees are soo difficult to find,I know this director of limited company for more than 3 years luckily,I don’t know yet if will accept.
My question is ,Can a restaurant manager be the mean referee ?
he’s part of this category= Director, manager or personnel officer of a VAT registered company?
Regards Eugenio
That should be fine..Is he a British citizen?
I am not a lawyer and do not claim to be one. All my comments here are based on my opinions, experience and interpretation of the appropriate UKVI guidance documents and immigration rules.