ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKVCAS account

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

otuel
Poland

UKVCAS account

Post by otuel » Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:21 pm

Hi,
First of all let me just say you are doing an amazing job here :)

I am not able to create an account on the UKVCAS website. Once I provide required informations (access code, password, etc.), "Set up account" button is still not active to go further.

There is a COVID-19 service status on the top of the page saying UKVCAS suspended the service. Could it be an answer why register form does not work at the moment?

Second thought. UKVCAS website says:
"EU Settlement Scheme applications

If you are applying through the EU Settlement Scheme you will need to scan and upload all of your supporting documents when making your application with UKVI. Please do not upload additional documents with your application when using the UKVCAS service".

Does it mean I can not use this service?

Thanks.

otuel

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: UKVCAS account

Post by CR001 » Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:23 pm

What exactly are you applying for?

The paragraph about the EU settlement scheme is related to apply for settled status, not for British citizenship,which is presumably what you are applying for.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

otuel
Poland

Re: UKVCAS account

Post by otuel » Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:36 pm

British citizenship.
I have submitted my application already, but I can not create account with UKVCAS. They advise that "New customers are being asked to register your account as normal at our website. You will receive a prompt to register, from the ‘Book your Appointment’ link on the UKVI pages of GOV.UK".

As to EU settlement paragraph, I misunderstood the information. Thank you for clarifying this.