ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR M EXTENSION REQUIREMENTS

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Faizi63
Pakistan

FLR M EXTENSION REQUIREMENTS

Post by Faizi63 » Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:11 am

Hello
My flr m extension is coming in a week time. Kindly someone help me to provide documents list.
Also tell me how I’m going to apply as i know nowadays we can apply online but for documentation and finger print we normally go to visa centre which I’m not sure whether they are open nowadays? Please let me know if you know they are open if not then how it will happen without them?

Many Thanks

TODMATT
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Re: FLR M EXTENSION REQUIREMENTS

Post by TODMATT » Thu Apr 16, 2020 8:23 am

Faizi63 wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:11 am
Hello
My flr m extension is coming in a week time. Kindly someone help me to provide documents list.
Also tell me how I’m going to apply as i know nowadays we can apply online but for documentation and finger print we normally go to visa centre which I’m not sure whether they are open nowadays? Please let me know if you know they are open if not then how it will happen without them?

Many Thanks
When you submit your application online form online, it will usually generate the list of documents you need to provide and in some cases they may not be comprehensive so ensure you double check it.

Due to the current pandemic, UKVCAS are currently closed until further notice.

You need to apply as normal and submit your application if you meet all the requirements.
My opinions should not be constituted as an immigration or legal advice.

Faizi63
Pakistan

Re: FLR M EXTENSION REQUIREMENTS

Post by Faizi63 » Fri Apr 17, 2020 1:22 am

Thanks