ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Complaint Number

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

cutepearl

Complaint Number

Post by cutepearl » Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:34 pm

Hello guys.... I applied for EEA2 on 18th February... today is six months nothing has happened... Any advice would be helpful.

Also they told me my passport is in Liverpool... any chance to get a phone number or fax to send in some correspondance....

I didnt have any illegal stay i was on a student visa before and applied for EEA2 before my visa expired.. got married in february as well...

Regards

sillym
Newly Registered

Post by sillym » Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:36 pm

HI, if you go to the website of www.bia.homeoffice.gov.uk in the right hand upper corner you clikc on the contact and then choose the option make a complaint, it then gives you phone and fax numbers for the different regions.

tasha75
Member of Standing

Post by tasha75 » Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:35 am

sillym wrote:HI, if you go to the website of www.bia.homeoffice.gov.uk in the right hand upper corner you clikc on the contact and then choose the option make a complaint, it then gives you phone and fax numbers for the different regions.
Don't expect a miracle from those complaints departments. I've sent 11 complaints in July, and am still waiting for any replies.

Cutepearl, if you read this forum, you'll see that the euro department is well behind with processing applications, 99% of people had to wait well over 6 months.
Send your complaint to this guy:
Euro complaints
Andy McVeety
European Case Work
2nd floor, The Plaza Building.
100 Old Hall Street
LIVERPOOL
L3 9QJ

I've seen his details on another forum, it seems that when you complaiin to him, the ball starts rolling.
Do not live your life in fear.

cutepearl

Post by cutepearl » Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:13 pm

cheers mate... the home office gave me his address as well... now i have to send it on tuesday as its a bank holiday in between.... They are just lazy i guess... i dont know who this andy works for but i think they are all the same ...have a great bank holiday guys..