ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Separate or divorced applied Settle Status

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Imranali10
BANNED

Separate or divorced applied Settle Status

Post by Imranali10 » Sun Apr 26, 2020 5:02 pm

Hello Everyone, its best website to find answer related to Immigration.i hope you guys can help me too.

i m non eu married in uk to an eu national nearly 4 years and living in uk since. i have BRC expire in 2022 and pre settle status expire in 2025 but now my wife want separation. it can take 2 years to get divorce as we have a kid in this relationship.so my question is
so if i get separate my wife can cancel my pre settle status through the home office?
do i need to reapply pre settle status?
if i apply settle status next year my separation will not effect my case to get settle status?

is there anyone applied for settle status after separation or divorce? Thanks in advance