ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR - Tier 2 General - absences listing

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

OofDoesItCost
Newly Registered
New Zealand

Re: ILR question regarding holidays

Post by OofDoesItCost » Tue Apr 28, 2020 10:36 pm

I am applying online for the ILR with category in which I are applying for indefinite leave to remain -Tier 2 migrant and I do not see this guideline on not putting in external trips of less than 2 weeks. Do you have a link to the document?

OofDoesItCost
Newly Registered
New Zealand

ILR - Tier 2 General - absences listing

Post by OofDoesItCost » Tue Apr 28, 2020 10:40 pm

Hi, I am applying for my ILR from a Tier 2 visa I have held for 5 years. I saw a comment in another thread saying that for the question Details of your time spent outside the UK and Crown Dependencies (30) you are only supposed to put absences that are longer than 2 weeks. Has anyone seen this written anywhere? I can't seem to find a guide on answering the questions online too.

Trouble is I have over 60 absences for the last 5 years and almost all of them are under 2 weeks. If I have to put them all in, there is not enough slots. 60 seems to be the maximum number of holidays I can put in.

Any link to docs would be greatly appreciated.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: ILR - Tier 2 General - absences listing

Post by zimba » Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:13 am

OofDoesItCost wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 10:40 pm
Hi, I am applying for my ILR from a Tier 2 visa I have held for 5 years. I saw a comment in another thread saying that for the question Details of your time spent outside the UK and Crown Dependencies (30) you are only supposed to put absences that are longer than 2 weeks. Has anyone seen this written anywhere? I can't seem to find a guide on answering the questions online too.

Trouble is I have over 60 absences for the last 5 years and almost all of them are under 2 weeks. If I have to put them all in, there is not enough slots. 60 seems to be the maximum number of holidays I can put in.

Any link to docs would be greatly appreciated.
You must declare ALL your absences from the UK. For PBS dependant visa holders, it is only for visas issued after 11 Jan 2018
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

OofDoesItCost
Newly Registered
New Zealand

Post by OofDoesItCost » Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:57 am

Thanks for the swift response!

Ah, I came in over 5 years ago on a Tier 2 with one company, then switched companies in March 2018. I am assuming this means I have to supply all external visits.

The issue is that the form only allows you to enter 60 trips. What do I do about the rest of them?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:03 am

OofDoesItCost wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:57 am
The issue is that the form only allows you to enter 60 trips. What do I do about the rest of them?
Excel Schedule!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.