ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Application 2021

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rmz27

ILR Application 2021

Post by rmz27 » Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:25 pm

Hey guys hope your all doing well, just a few quick questions I have regarding the ILR application im going to apply for my spouse!!

1) - My wifes FLR M runs out on 15/08/2021 when can I apply for the ILR? (I have heard you can apply when its 5 year anniversary or 28 days before it runs out)

2) - Does my wife need to pass life in the UK test if she does her english language test B1 or B2 I think it is? Would that be okay?

3) When uploading the documents online and scanning them etc.. do I need to make an appointment at a Sepra centre? (Personally im not fused for the priority service) so can we just do her biometrics at the Post Office which offers them we did this when we applied for FLR M? Also who do we give the old BRP card to? 

I hope you guys can reply back,

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: ILR Application 2021

Post by CR001 » Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:38 pm

1. She can apply no sooner than within 28 days before the 5th anniversary of the date she ENTERED the UK on her spouse visa if it was applied for abroad and must apply latest before her visa expiry date.

2. She needs both LIUK test AND English B1 from an ho approved test provider.

3. You apply online and have to upload your documents before you book the ukcvas sopra steria appointment for biometrics. You can't do biometrics at the post office. You keep the old brp card until you receive the new card.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.