ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Student dependent visa for a child

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Hobbitt
Newly Registered

Student dependent visa for a child

Post by Hobbitt » Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:16 pm

Hi,

I am a MBA student in UK and the mother of a 3 yr. old daughter.
My daughter is still living with her grandparents in our homeland.
I applied for her and my husbands dependent visa twice but it was rejected.
Now I am applying for my daughter alone. The problem is I cant provide current bank statement of my husband who is my financial sponsor. Can some one suggest on this plz?

Hobbitt
Newly Registered

Post by Hobbitt » Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:55 pm

Maybe adding more detail would help answer the query.
My husband works in Italy. I supplied details of my husband’s work and his bank statement when I applied for my daughter’s dependent visa once in Nov’07 and the other time in Jan’08.
Now as a student I have found part-time work in UK. So can I provide my work details and bank statement? Or would it be conflicting with the last two visa applications. My husband was also the financial sponsor for my student visa.
I can add his work details in additional information. The problem is its holidays in Italy and I can’t get his current bank statement and tax documents.
I am in Pakistan now and want to take my daughter with me by the start of September. Really concerned for her, so any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanx

Hobbitt
Newly Registered

Post by Hobbitt » Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:37 pm

can't anyone help on this plz