ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Irish Citizenship proof of address issue

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

biliboy
Newly Registered

Irish Citizenship proof of address issue

Post by biliboy » Sun May 10, 2020 2:48 am

Any help I apply for my citizenship in November moved house in January with no lease and bill on my name or either my husband received letter my old posted to my new address dated back 21 March asking for last 3 months proof of address where should I get that am in new address with no proof only hospital letters . Any help. Thanks

biliboy
Newly Registered

Citizenship proofs of address issue

Post by biliboy » Sun May 10, 2020 2:55 am

Hi placed an application in November send all proof of address moved house in December forgot to inform INIS for change address, but new house has no proof of address even lease not on my husband name just online broadband bill and online has bill and I have hospital invoices coming to my address now they send letter to my old address ask for 3 month proof of 3 different what should I do please help needed. Thanks

Granista
BANNED
American Samoa

Re: Irish Citizenship proof of address issue

Post by Granista » Mon May 11, 2020 2:12 pm

How can you not have proof of address? If renting you must have tenancy agreements, rtb registration, utility bills etc...

littlerr
Respected Guru
China

Post by littlerr » Mon May 11, 2020 2:31 pm

Granista wrote:
Mon May 11, 2020 2:12 pm
How can you not have proof of address? If renting you must have tenancy agreements, rtb registration, utility bills etc...
I think what the OP said is that INIS sent the request for the recent 3 months’ proof of addresses to the old address, because the OP did not tell INIS that they changed address. The letter is dated March which means it has been 2 months since the letter was sent out.

This really doesn’t look good.

I guess for OP your only option is to tell them honestly that you made a mistake by not telling them you changed your address. Just say that you were in the process of moving house and because of the Covid-19 it took you quite a while to settle down. You should attach proofs of new address ASAP. There is no reason that you can’t get 3 proofs - bank statement and rental agreement are two things you must have. You can also get your GP and/or your employer to issue you a letter.

biliboy
Newly Registered

Post by biliboy » Sun Sep 06, 2020 10:12 am

Thanks little

I posted them three months 3 different proofs they accepted that but again now they looking for 3 years 3 different proofs, I wAs depended that time on my husband and submitted Gp letter and original letters what ever I had during submission of my application, didnot have 3 different proofs, what should I do now only Gp letter I have or I Just started job last year , all bills were on my husband name or his family cause we were living together with his mum and brother please do reply. Thanks