ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EU settlement - Non EU family member of dual Citizen

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Skaiper
Newly Registered
Poland

EU settlement scheme family permit

Post by Skaiper » Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:52 am

Good afternoon,

My wife she is from Phillipines we want send her paper to EU settlement scheme for pre-settlement status. She recieved the paper application form last 2-03-2020. We can’t do it online because I have a dual citizenship (Polish-British). Her family permit visa will expired on 11-06-2020, we want to send it last month but during the COVID-19 we decided to don’t send it because we also tried to call helpline and it says that its currently close. What we should gonna do?

Thank you

Skaiper
Newly Registered
Poland

EU settlement - Non EU family member of dual Citizen

Post by Skaiper » Tue May 12, 2020 8:26 am

Hello,

My wife submit paper application form for pre-settelment we can't do it online because I got two nationality (Polish-British). Her visa its expired on beginning of June. Settlement resolution center don't accept any supporting documents for time being during Covid-19 bu they accept application.

1.What happens if her settlement will be still in process but her visa will expired?

2. Did somebody know how long usually Paper application its take?

thank you