ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

COVID-19 Vignette Expiry

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Aap5
Newly Registered
India

COVID-19 Vignette Expiry

Post by Aap5 » Wed May 13, 2020 4:37 am

I had applied for Tier 2 General Priority visa on March 6th from India. Start date was 30th March. MY application has been processed but I have nor yet received my passport due to lockdown.

Vignette has been expired in all likely hood. Does any one know if replacement vignettes are being issued? I have sent emails to CIH, however there is no response. Has any applied for replacement Vignette? Kindly let me know the process and details required.

Many Thanks

kyatezz

Re: COVID-19 Vignette Expiry

Post by kyatezz » Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:42 pm

Yes, vignettes are being issued. I have explained the process in one of my posts recently.

In summary, You need not reapply, just book an appointment with VFS Global, carry evidence of your earlier application for the visa and proof of correspondence with CIH along with your passport and appointment confirmation letter.