ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Best council for citizenship ceremony

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Cacatua
Newly Registered
France

Best council for citizenship ceremony

Post by Cacatua » Tue May 19, 2020 10:31 pm

As we can choose the council in which we want to attend the citizenship ceremony, what is in your opinion the best place to attend in order to have the best experience posible?

secret.simon

Re: Best council for citizenship ceremony

Post by secret.simon » Tue May 19, 2020 11:39 pm

Where in the UK do you reside? No point in us suggesting a council on the other side of the country.

Have you already applied for naturalisation or are you planning to apply?

Have you checked your local council services?
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice. E&OE. Please do not PM me for advice.

Cacatua
Newly Registered
France

Post by Cacatua » Wed May 20, 2020 8:11 am

I reside in Manchester area.

I started the application but I still need to wait a few weeks before I had lived in the UK long enough to apply.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed May 20, 2020 8:14 am

As the ceremonies are currently suspended, there will be a backlog to get through, so unlikely that there is a best council at this stage.

All group ceremonies follow the same process, regardless if which council it is.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.