ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependents will leave UK after 2 weeks of arrival - any issu

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

malimeer
Newly Registered

Dependents will leave UK after 2 weeks of arrival - any issu

Post by malimeer » Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:07 am

Hi,
I hope my dependents (wife & infant) will get their Visas from US in 2 weeks. we will fly to UK in mid of Sep.
Once we're there, my dependets will fly to Pakistan after 2 week for visit. I was just curious, will it create any issue / confusion on their visas ?
do they need any kind of stamp before leaving UK ?

another question is what kind of Govt IDs they should apply while they will be in UK ?

Thanks in advance for your comments

Kaff
Member of Standing

Post by Kaff » Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:45 am

Should not be problem as long as they got valid EC stamp on their passport.

Get them registered with GP before they leave. Also I think they might need some vaccination for your infant (GP will tell you) , this is what I think better to check with GP.
Kaff

h_s_m_p

Post by h_s_m_p » Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:16 pm

i believe your wife should not stay away from uk for more than 90 days after departing to pakistan from uk...

srikp

Post by srikp » Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:47 pm

h_s_m_p wrote:i believe your wife should not stay away from uk for more than 90 days after departing to pakistan from uk...
I had a similar concern and based on my reasearch and feedback from this forum, this is my understanding:

1. Only a primary HSMP/Tier1 applicant should not be away from UK at any time for more than 3 months as it affects ILR.

2. For dependents, there's no such rule. But make sure that your dependents don't spend more than 3 months away from UK in the last 2 years in the UK just before applying for ILR.

That's all are the rules concerning this situation.