ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Applied - UKVCAS - Appointment Unavailable

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jigiboy

ILR Applied - UKVCAS - Appointment Unavailable

Post by jigiboy » Tue May 26, 2020 3:13 pm

Hi All,

My dependants leave is about to expire in a few weeks.
Since they are already eligible I have submitted their applications for Indefinite Leave to remain.
But due to the current situation I cannot find any slots for appointment on UKVCAS site and they have also closed appointments.
Hopefully submitting the application before the leave expires savours the situation and does not make us overstayers.

I know many of you may be in a similar situation. Please share you experiences in case you have received any communications in this regards or any actions to be taken by us.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: ILR Applied - UKVCAS - Appointment Unavailable

Post by zimba » Tue May 26, 2020 3:18 pm

Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice