ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Correction on certificate and time duration to return it

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Benbella
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Correction on certificate and time duration to return it

Post by Benbella » Thu May 28, 2020 12:10 pm

Hi everyone, got my son's registration certificate in early March and his name's were in the wrong order, so sent it back (Liverpool address) and they received it and signed for it on 12/3. Have not received the correct certificate back and called today they told me they don't have a time frame for correction documents.....surely it shud be back by now since it's just correcting the order of name....has anyone ever experienced this and what was the time duration to return it back....thanks

Benbella
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: Correction on certificate and time duration to return it

Post by Benbella » Fri May 29, 2020 8:30 pm

Anyone help with this please

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Correction on certificate and time duration to return it

Post by CR001 » Fri May 29, 2020 8:34 pm

There is no set timeframe. It can take a few months.

Given that ho has been working on reduced staff, the delay might be longer.

HO's priority the last couple of months has been those whose visas are expiring and those stuck in the UK unable to leave who also have expiring visas.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.