ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

usernameswan
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Delay of application and its implications

Post by usernameswan » Mon May 25, 2020 3:04 pm

Hello all,

Can I ask if anyone knows under the current situation (Covid 19 plus the closure of UKVCAS), if i submitted my ILR application online, but later got sick or lost the job, would my application still be valid?

Thanks a lot for your help in advance!

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Delay of application and its implications

Post by zimba » Mon May 25, 2020 3:34 pm

usernameswan wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 3:04 pm
Hello all,

Can I ask if anyone knows under the current situation (Covid 19 plus the closure of UKVCAS), if i submitted my ILR application online, but later got sick or lost the job, would my application still be valid?

Thanks a lot for your help in advance!
What do you mean valid ?? If you applied under Tier 2 but you lost your job, your ILR will be refused as you will not meet the requirements.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

usernameswan
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Tier 2 ILR

Post by usernameswan » Fri Jun 05, 2020 1:22 pm

Hello experts, my salary reaches the threshold but I put my weekly hours worked as '40', would that be an issue?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Tier 2 ILR

Post by CR001 » Fri Jun 05, 2020 1:25 pm

usernameswan wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 1:22 pm
Hello experts, my salary reaches the threshold but I put my weekly hours worked as '40', would that be an issue?
Please do not tag your questions onto other users topics.

HO calculates the salary based on 39 hours per week and calculate it pro-rata if your hours are more, if the relevant SOCs state 'Source: Annual Survey of Hours and Earnings (ASHE) 2018' specifically. So check what your SOC says.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

usernameswan
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by usernameswan » Fri Jun 05, 2020 2:37 pm

CR001 wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 1:25 pm
usernameswan wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 1:22 pm
Please do not tag your questions onto other users topics.

HO calculates the salary based on 39 hours per week and calculate it pro-rata if your hours are more, if the relevant SOCs state 'Source: Annual Survey of Hours and Earnings (ASHE) 2018' specifically. So check what your SOC says.
thank you! my SOC is 2423 and it says, in this case, would that be an issue?

Salary rates:
New entrant: £22,800
Experienced worker: £30,300

[Source: Annual Survey of Hours and Earnings (ASHE) 2018]

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Jun 05, 2020 2:56 pm

You need to earn a minimum of £36,200pa based on 39 hours per week.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.