ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(M) Checklist

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

cblpah
Newly Registered

Interim bank statement question

Post by cblpah » Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:02 pm

Hi,

I will be applying for FLR later this month and I have a question around interim bank statements. Our regular bank statements are dated until the 21st of the month but we are paid on the 28th of the month. So we needed to get an interim statement to cover the 22nd of May - 28th of May in this instance.

We went into the branch last Friday (29th of May) and got an interim statement printed out in branch and stamped with the branch stamp. I just have a concern with this statement and wondered if you could give some guidence.

The statement is letterheaded with the bank logo and says "Printed in branch SORTCODE on 29th May at 10:33", has both our names on as it is a joint account, and our account number and address.

But it does not explicity say the period for which the statement covers. It has the payment in of the salary on the 28th and a few other transactions dating back to the 26th, as we did not have any IN or OUT transactions between the 22nd and 25th so it only shows transactions for the 26th 27th and 28th.

Will this statement be admissible? Or should I go back to branch to get them to write something stating the dates the statement covers.

Thanks!

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Interim bank statement question

Post by seagul » Mon Jun 01, 2020 1:27 pm

cblpah wrote:
Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:02 pm
Hi,

I will be applying for FLR later this month and I have a question around interim bank statements. Our regular bank statements are dated until the 21st of the month but we are paid on the 28th of the month. So we needed to get an interim statement to cover the 22nd of May - 28th of May in this instance.

We went into the branch last Friday (29th of May) and got an interim statement printed out in branch and stamped with the branch stamp. I just have a concern with this statement and wondered if you could give some guidence.

The statement is letterheaded with the bank logo and says "Printed in branch SORTCODE on 29th May at 10:33", has both our names on as it is a joint account, and our account number and address.

But it does not explicity say the period for which the statement covers. It has the payment in of the salary on the 28th and a few other transactions dating back to the 26th, as we did not have any IN or OUT transactions between the 22nd and 25th so it only shows transactions for the 26th 27th and 28th.

Will this statement be admissible? Or should I go back to branch to get them to write something stating the dates the statement covers.

Thanks!
It will certainly be accepted.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

cblpah
Newly Registered

FLR(M) Checklist

Post by cblpah » Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:10 pm

Hi,

We're looking to submit our FLR application in a few weeks and just wanted to make sure all the evidence we have is all set before we apply. A second or more pair of eyes would be appreciated! Thanks in advance!

General Details
BRP Issue Date (Converted from fiancée): 17/01/2018
BRP expiration date: 17/07/2020
Plan to apply between 20/06/2020 – 24/06/2020

Mandatory Scanned Documents
Applicant: USA Passport (All pages scanned)
Applicant: BRP (Front and Back)

Other Scanned Documents
Sponsor: UK Passport (All Pages Scanned)
Appliant & Sponsor: Our marriage certificate

Accommodation Scanned Documents
Scan of Most Recent Mortgage Statement (February 2020)
Land Registry Document (Dated 28th May 2020)
Most Recent Council Tax Bill (Dated 10th March 2020)

Financial Requirement Scanned Documents
  • Bank Statement Covering Period 22nd November 2019 – 20th December 2019
  • Electronic Payslip November 28th 2019
  • Bank Statement Covering Period 21st December 2019 – 21st January 2019
  • Electronic Payslip December 23rd 2019
  • Bank Statement Covering Period 22nd January 2020 – 21st February 2020
  • Electronic Payslip January 28th 2020
  • Bank Statement Covering Period 22nd February 2020 – 21th March 2020
  • Electronic Payslip 28th February 2020
  • Bank Statement Covering Period 22nd March 2020 – 21th April 2020
  • Electronic Payslip 27th March 2020
  • Electronic P60 Covering Tax Year to 5th April 2020
  • Bank Statement Covering Period 22nd April 2020 – 21th May 2020
  • Payslip 28th April 2020
  • Interim Bank Statement Covering Period 21st May 2020 – 28th May 2020 Printed and Stamped in Branch on June 4th 2020
  • Payslip 28th May 2020
Employer Letter Dated 28th May 2020 Stating:
  • Date of employment commencement
  • Annual Salary (and date from which this salary was effective)
  • Position: Permanent Contract
  • A Sentence stating payslips are electronic and therefore any provided by sponsor are genuine
  • Letter signed in ink with name of signatory

Correspondence Scanned Documents
June 2018
Sponsor & Applicant: 7th June 2018 Joint Water Statement

October 2018
Sponsor & Applicant: 7th October 2018 Joint Tesco Bank Current Account Statement

February 2019
Sponsor: Leeds Building Society Mortgage Statement (Dated just February no day)
Applicant: 28th February 2020 Individual Tesco Bank Current Account Statement

June 2019
Sponsor & Applicant: 18th June 2019 Joint Water Statement

October 2019
Sponsor & Applicant: 21st October 2019 Joint Halifax Current Account Statement

February 2020
Sponsor & Applicant: 7th February 2020 Joint Tesco Bank Current Account Statement

June 2020
Sponsor & Applicant: 7th June 2020 Joint Tesco Bank Current Account Statement (waiting for this to arrive in the post in the next couple of days)

Regarding Travel I have a couple of questions.
  1. I’ve been to a country that does not stamp your passport on arrival but instead gives you an entry slip. Do I need to provide this since there is no evidence in my passport that I visited?
  2. On my way back from Poland back in 2018 on re-entry to the UK (I hadn’t noticed this until I was on my way home) the Border Official stamped my passport with the wrong date of December 2017 (a date before my current leave was granted /during my time on the fiancée visa) Is this something worth highlighting and how would I do so?
Thank you so much!